TBI Talks: Streaming ahead, featuring content chiefs from Globoplay & Starzplay[addthis tool="addthis_inline_share_toolbox_p9bf"]
Our first TBI Talks of 2021 will explore the fast-changing world of streaming and delve into some of the huge opportunities emerging from both regional and international operators.
We are delighted to offer a stellar line-up of guests – including the content chiefs at streaming giants Globoplay and Starzplay – and will explore their content acquisition plans, co-production potential, and upcoming shows, as well as hearing from Omdia about the latest global trends affecting the business.
The line-up in full is:
- Ana Carolina Lima, Head of Content, Globoplay
- Superna Kalle, EVP, International Digital Networks, Starz
- Maria Rua Aguete, Senior Research Director, Media & Entertainment, Omdia
- Richard Middleton, Editor, TBI
About TBI Talks
TBI Talks is a lively, engaging, and informative series of monthly online discussions with some of the biggest players from across the content business, who cut to the heart of the challenges facing the industry and provide deep insights into new growth areas.
Each TBI Talks session allows viewers to:
- Gain insight from market-leading executives on how their businesses are changing
- Find out where opportunities lie ahead
- Hear from industry-leading analysts about changing trends and demand areas